Saturday, October 28, 2006

Cash or gifts....

Now with the freebie sites...I just got news the other day that TopWebRewards approved and processed my certs and did the happy dance...wasn't it just two weeks ago that I was depressed that site would not do anything and I lost my gift that I paid bundles to qualify for....well my trick is to not cancel right away since it not only takes the integrity away but then these businesses lose money and then sites like that cannot have these offers.....on the laptop thing I had to do a replacement offer and it went through....my ipod nanos should be shipped next month or so they claim...what I now wonder is though I have heard they don't support WINA sites so there goes the audiobooks.....at least I get my music though....now these other companies may just send checks which may be better.....although I want the laptop instead of cash....they better not send just the ipod though because that is not why I did all those costly offers....I am now trying for a gift card since I owed someone an offer and I did the Lancome offer and greened right away so I just need 11 refs which is never a problem for me to get.....

No comments: