Monday, October 30, 2006

Compromising Situation....

Ok, I am now going to admit something touchy here...there is a guy at work whom I find very attractive and guess what....he is only two years younger than myself if that....he gave me a bag of Fritos today and I guess one has watch when a man gives a woman food...lol...I was doing lunchroom duty and he had to bring one of the kids in there from his class I guess and off course I am going to say hi...I mean I can't be rude to him and ignore him....lol....now I have a promise not to get involved with the peeps at my job...my only exception is going out with this one teacher's aide once this semester is over so I will have time to do something with her but I need to stay away from the men...now this man is way too nice....and it sure does not help that he is georgeous.....where are you G so I can get your advice on this....

On another note, I almost blew it with the laptop and ipod...now the funny thing is that the cert says ipod which I will be pretty mad if all I get is an ipod after doing seven offers...yes, I had to do seven offers since one did not bother to credit....so I had to do the Boca Java offer and now I have more coffee than I know what to do with since I had to do the Gevalia offer as a replacement in the plasma TV conga since my Time Life CD never credited and those peeps even called me to see how I was enjoying the CD and my answer to them was "you never even credited me for the plasma TV" and he pretended he didn't know what I was talking about...bums...lol...well back to the cert, my browser closed and I lost the cert and I couldn't get it back so I wrote them and then them emailed me this morning and told me to send the W-9 all filled out...now isn't this getting to be a regular thing with me...lol....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Freebie Sites are exploding right now. People are making hundreds each month just by trying out products from home. Start right now completely free. Learn how to do this.