Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Free iPods is possible....

We keep hearing on the internet how one can get a free iPod however the catch is you have to complete and get credit for offers...I have joined a couple of sites....I joined one where they have free sweepstakes everyday and I just joined one last week where you do only one offer but the real catch is getting ten referrals...so I signed up for a credit card and I have to wait for a credit from that which can take 30 days.....

I now have five credited referrals and it has only been a week so I am doing well....I have to have this done by November 23 so I just keep my fingers crossed that five more people can come forward....

If any of you want a free iPod, here is where you can get it.....

http://ipodnanos.freepay.com/?r=32485080

I can't wait to get my iPod.....

No comments: