Sunday, August 27, 2006

Vacation Over....

Yeah, you just read right, it is over and back to reality so here I be...it was wonderful and cheap....just did cheap things like shopping and rode the log flume...kinda scary at first and went to the mall...I have always loved malls but it is not my hangout unlike my teen days which all teens love malls....I never lost my love for them but it is no longer my first priority...not like it use to be....I will talk more about this trip in bits and pieces since staying on one subject can lead to boredom....

Now do you want to know attorneys make huge obscene amounts of money...it is because they want to overcharge their clients and many get away with it...although there are many who are very honest like Simmons, Jannace & Stagg . They saved this one lady from being exploited and hear this now...she was one of poor widows from 9/11...her original lawyer filed a suit to get 2 million dollars, yes you read right and this lady lost a close loved one.....now let us thank Simmons, Jannace & Stagg for filing a motion to dismiss the other lawyer's suit to collect that 2 million.....kudos to that law firm....

No comments: