Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Music Boxes...

I am very much into collectibles and I love music boxes...one great thing to give to your friends on holidays, weddings, anniversaries, graduations, birthdays is Music Boxes Gifts . There is a lovely website where one can order those and that website is called Collectibles today and they have a limited edition and wide selections of tops brands around the world...

Their selections include Disney Princess, Thomas Kinkade and Beary Sweet. They also carry Bradford Exchange collector plates, Ashton Drake collectible dolls, and Ardleigh Elliot music boxes....

Here are just some examples of how they look







Music boxes are awesome and very beautiful and they have been around for many centuries...one great thing about music boxes is that they can be treasured and kept for many many years and handed down from one generation to the next. They are also delectable works of art.

I have five music boxes myself...one plays Moon River and then I have a Santa music box which by the way this online website also includes the Christmas theme music box as well and the Santa music box I have plays Deck The Halls. I also have a teddy bear music box that plays Take Me Out To The Ballgame...I think they are all so precious and that is one thing I always say about music boxes is not only how beautiful they are but how precious they are and I can sit all day and listen to them...they make very wonderful gifts not only just for collectors but for everyone.

This online music box shop has very easy navigation and several themes and brands are available.

No comments: