Saturday, April 29, 2006

People To Please.....

My DH just started talking to his mother again this past winter and we are a lot happier now. It feels good to be a family again and be on good terms. I always liked DH's parents but he was the one who was on the outs with them for whatever drama that happened years ago and the lies of others.

Now the past is dead and buried and am I ever glad of that. She and I have a lot in common. We both love to sew, knit and crochet along with watching Apprentice. But I could not stand someone on from last season and she liked that person so I just kept my mouth shut.

Anyway, we all made plans for Mothers Day and we told her to select a place so she picked a Polish restarant which I am looking forward to. I also want to send her Mothers Day Flowers since she just loves flowers with a passion. DH wants to send her roses and a dozen of them. I will tell him to go ahead and do it. I want to order them online through Dot Flowers.com to have a look at beauty.

I am just now planning and planting my garden and I want pansies and other forsythias as well. I may also put lilac bushes as well. Now I have to pray for nice weather since it has been a little crutty.

No comments: