Friday, July 21, 2006

Another Vacation To Plan.....

I know I have mentioned Florida many times and yes I don't ever get it out of my mind since I have always loved going there just to get a break....

Now I love Disney World and I plan to one day see the whole place that can no longer be covered in a whole day like it use to be....

Let me just get my frequent flyer miles and then spend them on flying to Orlando and I can do that the next time they have the poetry convention in Orlando since I am always submitting my poetry to them and they keep sending me these plans....

Now to hit two birds with one stone, I can see Disney World and to save money on lodging, I can instead do without a hotel and stay in one of their rental condos that save quite a bit of money...yes that is me always looking for ways to save and yet have a great time.....these condos have one to three bedroom and you would be paying that same amount for a hotel room...these also have benefits for the whole family....now at http://www.condoexpress.com you will notice they have the Sheraton Vistana Resort that offers special pricing...then at the Liki Tiki Village, they have an onsite water park for the guests...now that is very tempting since I am a water park fan....


No comments: