Friday, July 14, 2006

A New Sweater...

I know I haven't talked about my crafts in a while so here goes one entry on it...Last month I started a new sweater that is multi-colored and it is in circular knitting so it is quite a fun project. Not only using so many colors makes this project challenging but it is the variety of patterns used in this and that I use a very small yarn.

I got this pattern from a magazine called Cast On and it is a back issue from 1999 and I am so glad I saved it. I always save all these back issues since they come in handy....

I haven't been working on it for the last two weeks since I needed a break from the small knitting. I also need to spend time with the family as well.

I ordered one beading book today since I do want to get back into beadwork. This book covers on doing beadwork to make presents for others and I can even market my products.

No comments: