Friday, July 21, 2006

New HOH Contest.....

As we know Nakomis got evicted last night and now Diane is there and do I ever know that if she ever wins HOH, she will go after Kaysar and the other S6ers since people never forget that they were nominated....she is also a friend of Nakomis so I know she is not happy that Nak is gone....In my opinion even though Kaysar stated that he though Nak is a good player, she was just being a floater this season and they need to get rid of the floaters....

I mean like play the game or leave....now Kaysar made a deal with chilltown that he won't nominate them if just in case one of them got HOH, they put up the floaters but are they going to do it? No, since Mike and Will know not to win HOH....Will plans to skate this season thinking that is how he will win.....

I say we get rid of chilltown....but since James won the HOH, he may not put them up.....

No comments: