Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Trouble In The Garden....

This is my first year gardening since we moved here and I had to have space dug out for garden beds..ok so one would think that is a clean and fresh start although there are always hidden problems....there will always be weeds and then what if a squirrel buries something...

Now half my flower seeds never came up but the ones that did really look beautiful and I have some pictures posted in my garden blog.

Now I find out from the gardening forum that there are unwanted trees in my garden...they just sprouted last month and already they are a waist high and when I posted pics yesterday...several people came forward and stated that those were pecan saplings...so I am wondering how did those get in the garden since I have no pecan trees nor know anyone with those....they told me that a squirrel could have buried the seeds or a neighbor may have dropped one and the squirrel found it and buried it there....

Now I have to trim those down and wait until the season is over so I can pour the poison....another huge headache......

No comments: