Friday, July 21, 2006

Restyling Wardrobe Within One's Budget.....

I am fashion crazy whether I look the part or not.....Janelle Pierzina may have a lot more money then a lot of soccer moms but I have seen some very very sharp looking soccer moms.....

Now if I really want to dress like Angelina Jolie, I can draw circles around her and for a lot less money....since I even design my own clothese more than buy them, I can dress better than her LOL!!!

Guess what!!!! Forget that you cannot afford her clothes, you can still dress a lot better than her whether you design your clothes or not...

Just go over to http://www.chicshopatlanta.com and they play very nice music and it is a very easy tour there and you will find that you can get a complete wardrobe revamp for all under $500.00 and that is right...that is the figure they give and you can be guaranteed that you will look better than a lot of your favorite celebs...

You can also get a makeover and there are several testimonials on their website as well as a photo gallery on the before and after.....

Now I know what to do when I have my first $500.00 saved up and then yes I will make a reservation and you can have that done just by providing your email address and what you would like done...


No comments: